Cyber Missions 12 is the twelfth episode of Transformers: Cyber Missions.
In an arctic area, Starscream taunts Megatron and Megatron threatens Starscream. To Starscream's surprise, Optimus Prime drives up and runs down Starscream. Optimus Prime transforms and kicks Starscream while he is down. He turns to fight Megatron.
At a nearby N.E.S.T. base, four Autobots prepare to back up Optimus Prime, who is taking on both Megatron and Starscream with his Dual Energon Swords. The Autobots arrive and Megatron orders Starscream to take them on while he fights Prime. Prime knocks down Megatron, giving him an opportunity to finish him off, but... he doesn't. The Autobots have also brought down Starscream. Optimus Prime allows Megatron to escape.
Featured characters Edit
"Haven't you had enough of this world's oceans, Megatron?"
- —Starscream taunts Megatron for having his corpse discarded in the Laurentian Abyss.
"I told my Autobots that you had to be stopped—no matter the cost, Megatron. I also told them that it was our mission to defend all sentient life—even yours. That is why we'll win this war, Megatron."
- —Optimus Prime acting uncharacteristically merciful.
Transformers references Edit
- Starscream, when insulting Megatron about having enough of the world's oceans, refers to his leader's centuries in the Arctic Circle and his two years in the Laurentian Abyss.
Foreign dubbing Edit
- Original airdate: November 8, 2010
Latin American Spanish
- Title: "Ciber Misiones 12" ("Cyber Missions 12")
- Original airdate: 4 October 2010 (Official airdate)